Saturday, April 28, 2007

the end.days

So, the days of today are dying for tomorrow. Changes will be held on my actual life, specially on my future and remaining adress. I'm returning home, home town. I will try to begin to edit my movie, finishing my internship report, studying for the IELTS test, preparing my future college dossier. So, only work appears on my tomorrow radar. Last weeks I've been saying goodbye to what has been my home for the last 3 years. Many things have happen here.. love relationships, friends, projects brainstorming, music listening and playing, thinking of life in general, etc etcs. Still wonder on what the hell happened in the last 6 months as so many things have changed.. some for the best (me, or so I think), and a lot for the worst (losing family members.. friends who vanished from my life from one day to the other..). Still think of them sometimes though, but I feel there's nothing I can really do about it. Things changes, that's all.. It will be hard to adapt to my new life for the next months but, as always, I'll just have to do it and don't wine about it.

the future?


I've made a new song, a raw one. Listen to it on: www.myspace.com/andremarques

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home