Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Perspectivas / Perspectives - cont.

So, today I'll post the alternative poster. Not better, nor worst, or so I think. Maybe you can be the judge. Or, in other words, who gives a damn..
In the last post I didn't tell the plot of the short film (10 min). I'll say it today for you to discover how lousy it is. At least the film is.

Ahaha, I just discoverd the two plot summaries I had.. the 3 lines version and the 8 lines version.
What a crap :D (I'm not even going to correct the english. Fock it.)

3_lines: David and his father don’t get along, ultimatums are said and David leaves. The time that they’ll be separated, will be the time necessary for them both to understand how much they need each other.

8_lines: David, a 20 years old young adult who didn’t enter the college he wanted (two months ago), and that he has been staying home doing nothing, has enter in collision route with his father, who is seeing his son becoming a social parasite. After a fierce discussion, and despite his mother’s efforts to cool it down, David leaves home. However, behind this masks (of David and his father) of anger and confrontation, hides long forgotten truths that can bring mutual comprehension and reconciliation between them. Can love overcome their wounded pride?

Anyone wants to pay 15$/14€ to see it?


Alternative poster

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home